Sunday, January 17, 2010

Style Profile #1: Rin

I figured since I started the blog that I should probably be the one to get things rolling. (Why the hell not, right?) Every week we'll feature a new profile!



Name: Rin
Profession: Writer/ Artist
Locale: Chicago (for now...)
Favorite shops/ labels: Honeys (http://www.honeys.co.jp); resale shops
Fashion Influences: Fruits magazine, Gothic-Lolita style, my friends
Local Fashion Scene: I haven't been back in Chicago long enough to get a feel for it, but I got to know Osaka pretty well when I was there. It's a really vibrant fashion scene. It's colorful, glitzy, and damn fun (with less haughtiness than Tokyo). Around Ame-maru ('American Village') in particular you can find lolitas dolled up, punks all leathered up, and all fashionistas rockin' the number one Japanese must-have: HIGH heels!


*Interested in being a Peach?*
Send 1) one full-length pic, 2) 2 to 4 other snapshots that capture your style, 3) your name, locale, fav shops, influences, the scene in your city, or any other pertinent info to pickypeaches@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! What shoes are you wearing in the left pic and where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the left pic I've got my trusty Dr. Martin's. They're the Mary Jane style ones and I think you should still be able to get them online or in stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable, as usual! Love the necklace in the middle pic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, of course you do! It was a nice touch! ;)

    ReplyDelete