Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Style Profile #14: Charlotte Gundmundsson





Name: Charlotte Gundmundsson

Profession: Illustrator

Locale: Brooklyn, New York

Favorite Shops/ Labels: If I have money or there's a sale going on, I love going to Opening Ceremony. Otherwise I love Inven.tory and Uniqlo (they hem your jeans for free!). One of my favourite places in Brooklyn are Malin Landaeus vintage on N. 6th street, and the Brooklyn Artist and Fleas for jewelry.

Fashion Influences: My identical twin sister Amanda is my biggest style influence. I also love the tough and girly 60's french yeh-yeh girls.

Local Fashion Scene: The fashion scene in Brooklyn can feel very uniform, almost institutional. Instead of paying too close attention to trends, I like to find clothes that fit perfectly.


*Interested in being a Peach?*
Send 1) one full-length pic, 2) 2 to 4 other snapshots that capture your style, 3) your name, locale, fav shops, influences, the scene in your city, or any other pertinent info to pickypeaches@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment